Welcome to our online classroom! Stay up to date with homework, marks, and announcements as well as find useful links and resources.

Friday 8 May 2015

Comm 12
Diary...
1. Hand in homework questions.
2. Read p. 13-32.
3. Homework: Questions #9-14 (review Monday).

English 11
Macbeth
1. Review/hand in questions (I, iii).
2. Read Act I, sc iv-vi (complete Act I).
3. Homework: Find evidence for one (minimum) theme in Act I
- 5-8 quotations (cite properly)
*Appearance vs. Reality*
*Gender Roles*

English 10
Romeo & Juliet
1. Hand in homework (metaphors, similes, and Act I, sc iii questions).
2. Finish reading Act I (sc iv and v).
3. Film adaptation.

Socials 11
World War II
1. Terms Quiz (#1-37), hand in definitions (homework check).
2. Atomic Bomb documentary.
3. Homework: read 106-110, complete exercises #8-10 (due & quiz Monday, May 11th).
*Next week:
- Terms #38-74 Quiz - Thursday, May, 14th (definitions due).
- Finish reading chapter (p.110-113; discuss Tuesday, May 12th).
- Schindler's List
**WWII Unit Test (MC + WAQ) - Tuesday, May 19th**

Have a great weekend! :)