Welcome to our online classroom! Stay up to date with homework, marks, and announcements as well as find useful links and resources.

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Comm 12
Diary...
1. Review yesterday's homework questions.
2. Read p. 104-130.
3. Answer questions #42-50 (review tomorrow).

English 11
Macbeth
1. Read Act IV.
2. Find quotations from these scenes that support the essay topic you are planning to write on.

English 10
Romeo & Juliet
1. Quiz: Act III, sc v-Act IV, sc iii:
A. Why does Juliet say it was the nightingale, not the lark, whose song they heard? What motif is explored in Romeo and Juliet's conversation that follows? (min. 2 quotations, I, I, C, E).   /4
B. What references are made to death and dying in scene v? How does the motif contribute to the mood? (3-4 quotations, I, I, C, E)    /6
C. Act IV, sc i: What does Juliet say she will do if the friar cannot figure out a solution to her predicament? What does her solution say about her character (hint: include theme)? (1 quotation I, I, C, E).  /3
D. Act IV, sc iii: What fears does Juliet express about the friar's plan and potion? (2-3 quotations I, I, C, E).   /2
**Due at the end of class.**
2. Tomorrow: Finish reading Act IV.

Socials 11
Post-War
1. WWII tests returned, updated marks.
2. Quiz: p. 117-120 (The United Nations).
3. Homework: Read p. 120-124; complete Exercises #1-3 (due/review Friday).