Welcome to our online classroom! Stay up to date with homework, marks, and announcements as well as find useful links and resources.

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Comm 12
I Am The Messenger
1. Last day to hand in late IATM questions.
2. Review essay format, thesis statements, theme.
3. Work on essay outline: homework check tomorrow.
*Essay due Friday*

Eng 11 Block 2
Lord of the Flies
1. Hand in Ch. 8 Questions
2. Read Chapter 9.
3. Chapter 9 Notes/Analysis
*Tomorrow Quote Quiz on Chapter 8/9 re: Simon*

Eng 11 Block 3
Macbeth
1. Hand in Act IV Questions
2. Act IV Quiz (mark and record)
3. Read Act V, sc i - iii
4. Work on Questions #4 and 5 for tomorrow.

Eng 11 Block 4
A Separate Peace
1. Read Chapter 10, review questions.
2. Homework: Read the beginning of Chapter 11 (p. 144-151; stop at "But I did nothing.")
3. Quote quiz tomorrow (if you won't be here tomorrow you must do it at home and hand it in Friday at the beginning of class):
"The walls, which were much farther off white than normal, expressed two forgotten interests ... But by now I no longer needed this vivid false identity; now I was acquiring, I felt, a sense of my own real authority and worth..." (p. 147-148).