Welcome to our online classroom! Stay up to date with homework, marks, and announcements as well as find useful links and resources.

Wednesday 5 November 2014

ALL CLASSES: TERM 1 MARK CUT-OFF: MONDAY, NOVEMBER, 17th.

English 12
Hamlet
1. Read Act I, sc ii-v.
2. Answer all questions on study guide (review tomorrow).
Tomorrow: Act I Analysis, Film adaptation, As You Like It monologue.
Friday: WAQ quiz.

English 11 (2)
The Crucible
1. Salem Witch Hunt documentary quiz.
2. Books distributed.
3. Assignment: Read the Act I Overture and complete questions (handed out in class).
Tomorrow: Read p. 8-26, answer questions #1-8 (distributed Thursday).
Friday: Finish reading Act I, all Act I questions due Wednesday, November 12th.

English 11 (4)
Macbeth
1. Review answers to Act I, sc ii questions.
2. Read Act I, sc iii-iv.
3. Tomorrow: Complete Act I, sc v-vii (questions).
4. Film adaptation.
*Act I Questions due Friday*